Disposing of its DC-4
equipment, PSA entered the 1960s with a
fleet that consisted of three Electras
and one 92 seat DC-6.
Available seat miles, plane
miles and revenue passengers increased to
289,100,00, 2,950,000, and 621,280
PSA reinstated service to
Oakland in October, but discontinuted
again in March 1961. Fares remained at
1958 levels as the airline posted a year
end profit of $499.