Create A Business Card
As of December 26, 2019, this page is now functional again.
At the 2008 Party, I was asked if I could make PSA business cards for a number of people. I don't have the time to do that for everyone, but I figured I'd do the next best thing and set up a web page to allow that.
What do you need?
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Most computers have it installed already.
- Business Cards. This will produce a sheet of Business Cards that can be printed on standard Avery (or compatible) cards. The blank cards can be bought at any office supply store - I use the Avery 8876 Matte Ivory business cards.
- A color inkjet or laser printer.
How does it work?
- Enter your name, address, city, state, zip, and phone number in the form below.
- Click the "Make cards" button.
- A PDF file will be made and displayed on the screen. You can save and print this PDF.
Note: When you print the cards, make sure that Page Scaling is set to "None" when you print.